Return to Our Services
Judy Stewart and Temika Slee are qualified Collaborative Lawyers and are members of the Collaborative Law Association of Queensland.
The Collaborative Law process involves each party, their solicitors and any other collaborative professionals working co-operatively together.
The aim is to amicably and respectfully reach a mutually acceptable agreement without Court intervention.
The advantages of the collaborative law process:
- You keep control of the separation and divorce process
- You avoid going to Court and all of the associated Court costs
- The solution is designed by you, not one size fits all
- You can maintain an ongoing harmonious relationship which is important for your family
- A fair settlement can be reached in terms of your needs, interests and objectives
- For more information please visit the Qld Collaborative Law website at www.qacp.org.au
Contact us to arrange an appointment with an experienced and accredited Family Law specialist.